Friday, February 26, 2010

"Meezer"

Our friends call my fiancé Danial, “Weezer,” for obvious reasons.


Anyway, I’ve been dubbed “Meezer”. “Mrs” + “Weezer” = “Meezer” Makes sense right? Well…I think there will be no question that I am the soon-to-be “Mrs. Weezer” when my new glasses arrive:

Danial went shopping with me on Thursday before work and helped me pick out my new frames. I didn’t expect to get glasses similar to Dan’s, but I guess it worked out that way; his are also black Burberry frames. It’s an old saying that the long two people are together they start looking like each other. My mom always jokes with my dad; she says “When we get old, can we look like me?” I however, would be happy to look like Dan when we are grey. He’s very good looking. I’m sure when people see us out, they think: “How did she end up with him?”


Anyway, I really like how my new glasses are a mix of classic with funky, sort of like me.  Hopefully I can get some pictures of Dan and I with our "Weezer" glasses here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails