Friday, March 5, 2010

Fabric wedding decorations

I have discovered my next wedding project: fabric pom poms and/or fabric flower garland via OnceWed.

I would love to use the fabric pom poms in varying shades of blue and purple on the chairs of the isle that I’ll be walking down with my parents. Once the ceremony is over, we can move these into the reception tent or for cocktail hour. For the fabric garland…perhaps we can use these to rope off the seats for our immediate family members.
Also, I found an amazing online magazine for Brides, Nonpareil. The magazine has great downloads for invitations and tutorials for DIY favors and fabric boutonnieres. Its great timing, because I am really ready to get down to planning and DIY.

2 comments:

  1. I love them too. I'm a little nervous about making them. I will post my progress in the next couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails