Sunday, March 7, 2010

Fancy pants

Fergus lets us "sleep in" on the weekend until about 7 or 8 am and this morning was no different.  I woke up to a big wet dog nose in my face and reluctantly rolled out of bed to take him outside and pick up the paper.  I tried my hardest to go back to sleep and instead found my self in bed flipping channels on the TV.  As usual, I found myself stopping on HSN and couldn't believe my eyes.  They were selling these fancy pants:
I felt horrible for the cute young models forced to wear these ugly jeans, while at the same time I was highly impressed by the lying, I mean selling skills of the middle aged "designer" and host of the DG2 Hour.
Do you know anyone who would wear these?  If you saw someone at the grocery store wearing these would you stare?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails