Friday, March 26, 2010

Photographs

I have been obsessed with photography lately.  Perhaps this is because I've just started some serious wedding planning and have been trying to narrow down choices for wedding photographers (Ely Brothers, I'll be calling).  I realized today that the last two years have gone by without a whole lot of picture taking.  I was looking at our photo album on the computer and realized photographic time has been standing still.  This ends today!  I am going to try to start taking at least one picture a day for the next month to get back in the swing of things.  Come back to see my daily photos and the story of each.  (I already have today's picture planned.  Fergus gets a hair cut today and it will be sort of a doggie makeover because it has been 4 months since his last cut and he looks more like a sheep dog rather than a terrier mix.  I love him either way, but I will love my house sans the dog hair!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails