Monday, March 22, 2010

Toms

Today was a rough day and to combat all those horrible "bad day" feelings, I have done something good for myself and for the world (I hope you follow my reasoning because this is how I will explain it to Danial).  I purchased a pair of Vegan Toms:
I've been wanting some Toms for a while now and I thought since spring has officially sprung (along with the fact that my Chuck Taylors, which I have had since sophomore year in high school could walk around by themselves), it was the perfect time to buy new shoes.  (Sorry, that was a very long sentence.)
I can't wait to get them in the mail.  I already have about a million different outfits to wear them with, skirts, and dresses, and skinny jeans...oh my!

1 comment:

  1. Oh~ Those toms are cute. i've been wanting to buy some for quite some time now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails