While browsing the web, I found some more inspiration for our wedding. I am leaning towards the rustic/garden theme since our venue, The Taylor Mansion, is a 19th century home with mature gardens. Our ceremony will be held in front of the house and our reception under a white tent in the home's garden.
1. Doily table runner found at AshleyAnn Photography via Homegrown.
2. Still loving braids. These are found at Ruffled via Homegrown.
3. Unexpected dresses, like Natalie's found at Jill Thomas's website via Once Wed.
4. Billy balls like these boutineers found at Once Wed.
5. Mason Jars found at Pewter + Sage.
6. Suits + Skateboards found at snippet&ink. (I'm still trying to talk Dan into doing some skateboarding pictures for engagement or wedding day photos.)