Saturday, April 24, 2010

Have a great weekend

Saturday, I hate you.
I've started to hate you because of the following transgressions against me:
1) You are all about cleaning. I hate cleaning.
2) It is not football season.
3) Saturday is a day that Dan works.
4) There is nothing good on TV.
5) Yard work.
The only upside to Saturdays these days are thrifting. I am beginning to think that Thursday and Fridays must be prime drop off time at my local thrift stores because I have been very successful the last few weekends and have picked up some great pieces (I need to post more pictures).
Also…another positive today is that MUSE tickets go on sale today. You better believe that at 10 am on the dot I will be logged into Ticketmaster purchasing our tickets. Danial and I saw them about two years ago at a CD101 event for $5. It’s hard to believe that just a few years later that same $5 ticket is now $45-55. Good for them though! They are like a modern day Queen and I love them!!! The only sad thing about this purchase is that the concern isn’t until NOVEMBER. But…I guess it is a win-win because I’m excited today to buy the tickets, I will be excited when the tickets come in the mail and then the day of the concert I will excited. I guess that is a win-win-win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails