Friday, April 9, 2010

I just had to google it

Steve Carell and Tina Fey have been on every television show pimping their new movie, "Date Night."  I was watching them on Rachael Ray this morning and started wondering...when did Steve Carell get hair?
Danial and I only recently started watching "The Office" in the last year or so and every now and then we see episodes from Season One and "Holy Hair Batman!" What a difference!
Danial and I have had a few discussion about his hair.  Are they plugs?  Is it a wig?  Is it just the magic of TV?
Well...I googled it.
I know what you are thinking...
I HAD TO KNOW!
The jury is still out on the Steve Carell hair plugs, however during my search, I found one of the funniest blogs ever:
Going, Going, Gone! Outing Bald Celebrities
It's so wrong, it's right.
This is my guilty pleasure for the day.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails