Our venue, The Taylor Mansion, is beautiful. I really want to keep with the feeling of a garden/rustic wedding. I hate it when people choose a venue and then try to change everything about it. With that, here are some things I want for our wedding:
1. Wild flowers for bouquets and centerpieces like these found at Peacock Feathers.
2. Flowers in antique tins like these from Martha Stewart, found via Bridal Buds.
3. Burlap tables like these found at Tatertots and Jello.
4. Signature cocktails like this Blackberry Gin Fizz found at Martha Stewart.
5. Fabric flowers. Seriously, who doesn't love these made by EmersonMade?
6. Brides in sweaters like this beauty photographed by Cameron Ingalls found via Green Wedding Shoes.
7. Bridal shoes. Lisa changed shoes multiple times during her wedding to Geoff. I love these two and wish I could have been a fly on the wall at their wedding found here courtesy of Sarah Maren. Also, because their wedding was so damn cute, more details can be found here at 100 Layer Cake. Did I mention she made her own dress? To further exploit her talent, Lisa's website can be found here.