Friday, April 30, 2010

Shutter seating display

If you haven't yet noticed, I am all about alternatives to what people traditionally see at weddings.  I really love the idea of using old windows to display seating assignments, but I also love shutters.  (Shutters would also be easier to transport.)  Last time Danial and I were antiquing, I saw a bunch of shutters just discarded with no hope to see the light of day again.  Well shutters, chin up!  There may just be up for you yet! 
Check out this inspiration:
Once the wedding is over, we could even repurpose them for picture storage like this from Hooked on Houses.
Or flip them around, like this shutter found at made 2 cREate.

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous idea!! I'm sure finding old shutters is easy to do too... I'm guess my local goodwill has a great selection!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails