Thursday, April 22, 2010

Wedding photography

Danial and I are meeting with our (potential) wedding photographers.  (Who am I kidding?  They are really the only guys we are interested in at this point and I would love to see them professionally in an exclusive relationship.)  I will update you after our meeting on Sunday.
Danial and I want great wedding photoraphy since aside from memories, these will be the only thing from our wedding that we will be able to keep for ever and ever. 
Here are some wedding photos that I am IN LOVE with!

I love these photos for a variety of reasons.  I mean..what's not to love?  The colors.  The location.  The couple.  (They are too cute for words.)  Also, I love how they are timeless and somehow modern at the same time. 
These photos have caused me to start brainstorming for engagement photo locales, dress, and cute prop ideas.  I have a few ideas: Schiller Park, Book Loft, and a tandem bike would be the cherry on top. 
What would your idea of a perfect photo shoot locale?  Where did you shoot your engagement photos? Is there something you would have done differently?

3 comments:

  1. My best friend just had hers taken out in a grassy field with their dog, a game of scrabble and a turntable. They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth, that sounds adorable! I like the idea of a picnic scene maybe with our dog included. You've got me thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Sarah Rhoads. She is amazing. Good luck with meeting your potential wedding photographer!

    PS -- I found my MIA brogues at Nordstrom Rack. I'll be on the lookout online in case I find them there. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails