Saturday, May 8, 2010

Bridal brainstorming

1.  This first look photo of Ohio bride and groom, Laura and Chuck is fantastic.  I can't help but smile when I look at this photo.  I hope that Dan's reaction to me on the day of our wedding is something similar to this.  (Photo courtesy of Bobbie & Mike, found at Every Last Detail.
2. I love these floral details found at Rachel and Brent's wedding, but their whole wedding was beautiful.  Found at Jagger Photography courtesy of WeddingWireBlog.
3. I love a non-traditional wedding dress, but Mindy's takes the cake. What a good looking wedding party!! I am so glad I found this wedding at photographer Meg Perotti's blog via Southern Weddings.
4. I love a man in a hat.  If Dan had it his way, he'd wear a newsboy hat on our day.  After this photo from One Love Photo, maybe I'll consider it.  More of this beautiful wedding at Calima Portraits.  One reason you should check it: they ate donuts instead of cake!
5.  Location, location, location.  This wedding (found via Style Me Pretty) couldn't go wrong.
6.  Different take on love by Roll and Tumble Press on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails