Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It's raining; it's pouring (or a list of things I'd rather be doing)

It is official: Mother Nature hates me.
Here is the 10-day forecast for my area (courtesy of The Weather Channel):
Fantastic huh?
This morning it was very difficult to get out of bed.  With the rain falling on the roof and the bedroom shrouded in varying tones of gray; perfect conditions for sleep.
While fighting with myself to get out of bed, I compiled a list of things I would rather be doing on a rainy day instead of going to work:
1. Snuggling with Danial and Fergus in bed.
2. Watching Anne of Green Gables.
3. Painting my toe nails.
4. Thrifting.
5. Making vegetable soup and homemade bread.
6. Reading one of the three books I have piled up right now.

1 comment:

  1. Anne of Green Gables, hooray! I should read those books again, now that you've reminded me :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails