After considering our venue, we have decided to go with the rustic garden wedding theme. I'm not sure my family fully understand or "gets" it. When I first told my mom that I wanted to use Mason (or Ball) jars for centerpieces, she gave a flat out "no". Now, she has warmed up to the idea, but is still not thrilled with potential burlap tablecloths. (I think I will just have to wear her down.) My mom is a little worried that rather than having easy elegance, our wedding will look a little too "down home". I rest my case with these photo inspirations:
1. Mason jar wrapped with twine found at ThriftyFun.
2. Purple flowers in mason jar found via WeddingBee.
3. Big and colorful blooms in ball jar created by Bride & Bloom Flowers.
4. Lilacs in a jar found at Simply Perfect Weddings.
5. Dahlias in varying sized jars found at Country Living.
6. I love how these centerpieces, found at TheKnot, are made up of multiple jars grouped with different flowers.
7. This is a major contender for our centerpieces (minus the radishes), found at Elizabeth Anne Designs.