Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Denim Picnic Blanket

Thank goodness for Ready Made email fairies.  Every week I get the email and think "Holy DIY!"
Today's email makes me want to head straight to the thrift store to buy supplies. 
Behold: Denim Picnic Blanket
(Photo: Ready Made)
I'm wondering if I could whip this up before Friday?  Mom and I are going to Waterfire on Friday evening. 
What is Waterfire you ask?  Well...basically it is an ongoing art exhibit in Columbus (and other places I believe).  They have these huge discs permanently installed in the Scioto River.  They have different performing artists play during the fire exhibit and this week it is the Columbus Jazz Orchestra.  I'm excited to pack a picnic basket and having a musical evening with my mom.  (A relaxing evening before my beloved COMFEST.)
Do you have any exciting plans this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails