Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Carry On Wayward Son

This weekend my mom and I are headed to Picnic with the Pops, special guest: Kansas.  I am excited to relax under the stars and listen to music that was popular before I was born.  The idea of picnicing has me all giddy for these goodies:
1) Somerset Basket Service for 2, Target $149.99

2) The skipper's girl boater hat, Ruche $16.99
3) Kimchi Blue Full Circle Dress, Urban Outfitters $48
 4) Floral T-strap sandals, GAP $24.99

I am also planning to try my hand at Emeril's Muffuletta Sandwich and perhaps a Three Bean Salad.

6 comments:

  1. There's nothing better than a summer picnic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Melissa: I couldn't agree more! I love picnics; the music is just a bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, picnics in the park are great! especially while listening to some music. I need to do this more this summer before it's too late! thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shit. That's a cute hat.

    Have fun at Kansassssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Angie: the hat would be a perfect honeymoon hat for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't had a picnic in years! I need to go get some supplies and go picnicking already... Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails