Saturday, July 3, 2010

Have a great weekend

Just a quick post because I am on FIRE this morning. 
It is only 9:30 am here and I have already folded about 4 loads of laundry, have another 2 loads of laundry going.  Also, have already make some kick-ass pasta salad for tonight's festivities.  All of this because I have had two cups of coffee and am headed back to the coffee pot once this is finished.  I still have to run to the store to pick up some stuff for cupcakes and paper products for the picnic.  
Tonight we are headed out for some picnicing (with veggie hot dogs) and fireworks with our friends.  I promise to take pictures tonight so I can share tomorrow.  Until then, I leave with a band that I wish I could be a part of.  They remind me of gypsies and I'm sure they would be great picnic companions: Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros and "Home"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails