Saturday, July 24, 2010

Have a great weekend

Today is the battle of what you want to do and what you have to do.
Today I would much rather stay home and organize my life, I mean, my house.  I feel like I am about to be swallowed up every time I go in there, which is why I've been living out of laundry baskets for the last few weeks.   Also, I want to make a trip to the thrift store to try to find some funky curtains for the office (more on this later) and perhaps a new sundress for the picnic with the pops tonight.  That is what I want to do to.
What I have to do and what will probably happen is the following: run to Target to pick up life's neccessities (TP), grocery store to make food for tonight's picnic, and then Danial wants me to go to a Volkswagen get together with him this afternoon.  (Basically lots of people who on VW get together to eat and talk shop.  Not really my cup of tea, but I like to call this, "Taking one for the team."  Plus, this means that he'll go to see Eat, Love, Pray with me.)
Call me crazy, but I am going to try to squeeze everything in today.
Everytime this songs comes on the radio I can't help but smile.  (They are coming to Columbus soon and I hope I get to go.)

1 comment:

  1. Goodness... I remember when Saturdays were for fun and Sunday was for rest.... Now it's 48 to squeeze in all the crap you couldn't get done M-F. Sigh.

    But this song is great! Hope you got it all done and had fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails