Saturday, July 31, 2010

Have a great weekend

So...there has been a change around here.  I didn't really mean to change my layout but after I was done playing around, Blogger wouldn't let me go back to classic and then edit it the same ol' way. I guess it was time for a change, but I'm still not 100% happy with how it looks.  I am going to apologize up front because I will probably be changing things up until I'm happy.
Today has been a lazy day, which honestly, after how I have been feeling the past few weeks, is just fine.  I've been working crazy overtime the last few weeks and it felt insanely good to sleep in and then do things on my own time.  I went to the dreaded Walmart to get shampoo and other necessities like flea deterrent.  Poor Fergus has fleas folks!  I'm not sure how he got them, but he is miserable and I feel so bad for him.  We've only see a few (thank God!) but he is itching like crazy.  (Reminds me of a character from A Scanner Darkly.)  We had a leftover flea collar from last year, I had it on him for less than 12 hours and he broke out in this crazy rash across his chest.  I felt like a horrible doggie mom.  I got some new stuff that didn't scare me as much as the flea collar warnings did.  (Does anyone know of any natural flea deterrents aside from garlic?)
After the Walmart trip I went to Marshalls to try to find a shirt to match this skirt ($8 a few weeks ago at Kohls).  I didn't have any luck with the shirt (I still don't know what I want), but I did get a sign about the wedding while I was there.  I heard both "You Are the Best Thing" by Ray Lamontagne and "You're The World to Me" by David Gray while shopping.  These are my top two first dance songs (Dan is still on the fence).  As soon as I heard them I sent Dan a text message to tell him.  After the failed trip to Marshalls, I stopped at the thrift store where I got a really cute top and two pairs of jeans for a total less than $20.  Tonight Danial and I are headed to dinner with our friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails