Monday, July 5, 2010

I'm Jonesin'

Danial doesn't drink alcohol.  Not only because he gets really drunk (because he doesn't drink and when he does, it doesn't take much), but also because he doesn't want to be addicted to anything.  (Did I already tell you how much I love this man?)
I am planning to make custom Jones soda bottles for Danial for the day of our wedding.  His favorite is a toss up between root beer and cream soda.  (Personally, I like a little root beer and some vanilla vodka.  My favorite bar, Betty's makes these and they call them, "Betty Beers".)  I think he will appreciate having his favorite soda on the big day, especially something that is custom and just not some fountain drinks. 
I'm still trying to figure out what picture to put on his bottles:
1) Ferguson
2) Dan (In his "My Name is Earl Years")
3) Dan skating
4) Me and Dan  (This is typical of all of our pictures. I'm all excited about a picture. Dan is thinking, "Ugh. Really?!")
What would you put on your soda bottles? 

2 comments:

  1. the hubs and i have pictures like that too.. where I'm all smiley and he is just "chill" as he likes to say :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh~ what a great idea. i think that's so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails