Monday, August 9, 2010

Gotta get on a plan

My first dress shopping trip starts in the next few weeks and I really really really have to get on this fitness train.
I haven't gained any weight this summer (which is suprising considering all the booze and Dirty Franks).  But I haven't lost any either.  I need really start toning up for this wedding, but for dress shopping...I am going to subscribe to my new motto:  "fake until you make it".  I am going to order this for dress shopping and work hard so that one W-day I don't need it.
Also, the Big C Challenge didn't work out.  Honestly, I'm not sure anyone at work could stick to it.  I am going to try to make some "healthy" junk food like these Gooey Chocolate Brownies found via The Kind Life.

Recipe can be found here on the Kind Life and here on Morgan's own blog Little House of Veggies.

2 comments:

  1. looks yummy! the food, not the spanx. don't stress girl, at least you didn't gain, but wanting to get healthy is a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These definitely make my stomach growl. They look delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails