Saturday, August 21, 2010

Have a great weekend

Last night Danial and I went to a Columbus Clippers Baseball game and it was a blast.  By the time we got there, the only tickets that were available were standing room only.  We had never done their before and for $6 a ticket, I have to say it was one of the best nights ever.  (In this photo above we ended up sitting in the lawn out in left field because after standing for 6 innings, our dogs we killing us.)
It was really hot and sweaty and by this time I had already had a few brewskies.  (On a side note, Danial did not have any beer, although his eyes tell a different story in this photo.)
Today is going to be crazy, I can feel it in my bones.
Fergus has already thrown up on the floor, Danial is off to the junk yard to find a new bumper for his vehicle, we have a birthday party for a 2 & 3 year old at World of Bounce and then we are planning on heading to the Hot Air Balloon Festival with our friends Heather and Melanie.
The music selection is proof that some things just grow on you.  I hated The National when I first heard them, but little by little I have grown to like them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails