Friday, August 27, 2010

Things I am {falling} for

Fall is in the air in Ohio and I am loving every minute of it.
I wake up in the morning to take the dog out and the air is crisp and the grass is wet between my toes.  I am still a little too eager to wear sweaters (I have to keep reminding myself that it is still August).  Lucky enough for me, I get to wear sweaters at work because the AC is controlled by the devil.
Here are a few things that I am loving for fall...
1) Pebbled Leather Clutch, L.L. Bean Signature $75
2) Martha Stewart Creature Mat, Grandin Road $79
There are no words.  I am in love with this mat and I will be stalking it until Christmas to see if it goes on sale.
3) Stretch Cord Pencil Skirt, L.L. Bean Signature $59
Cord + Pencil Skirt = Must Have!  I adore corduroy and I think I will like it even more in a skirt because I wont hear the "swoosh swoosh" sound that cord pants make.  I have had to turn off the computer a few times to stop myself from buying this skirt.  (We'll see how long that lasts.)
4) Short Sleeve Sweater, AE $34.50
I like the idea of a short sleeved sweater because you can wear it as a transitional piece into fall as well as layered in late fall through winter over an oxford or long sleeve T.
5) Sémillon Flat, ModCloth $44.99

So cute with jeans, dresses, or skirts.  These may be my birthday present to myself...  I'm already thinking of outfit combos.

2 comments:

  1. Ok I love every single thing you picked out. Those flats...want want want!

    http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails