Saturday, September 4, 2010

Have a great weekend

This week was crazy at work.  I'm not sure I've ever been so ready for a long weekend.
I have been awake since about 4:30 this morning and I'm afraid this insomnia that has started to plague me has no signs of stopping.  I shared the sunrise with Fergus as we walked around the neighborhood.  It ended up being a long 30-40 minute walk; the downside of having a boy dog is that they have the need to mark EVERYTHING.  I was worried that I was going to have to carry him home because the last 5-10 minutes he was dragging.  Poor fat dog is not used to that sort of exercise.  Gotta change that!
I'm so excited for today because we are eating brunch with Courtney and Caitlyn at Tip Top Kitchen.  Sweet Potato Hash with Blackeyed Peas here I come!  I am so excited I can't stand it!  After brunch Danial and I are headed to Yellow Springs to visit some antique malls.  I'm stocked to try to find some more items for the wedding.  Gallery Hop and the Columbus Greek Festival is also this evening.  Tomorrow we are going kyacking with our friends and then on Monday we are headed to a Hog Roast with our friends.  (This will be difficult because there is nothing for me to eat.  Guess I'll be packing PB&J.)
I can feel it in my bones, this weekend is going to be great.
Music for the weekend is a band local to Columbus, OH.  This song has been in my ear non-stop for the last two weeks.  The band entered a competition to be on the Scott Pilgrim vs. The World Soundtrack (hence the video).  Check them out here at their blog and here on CD101.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails