Sunday, October 3, 2010

Today was a good day...

Life has been crazy lately.  Absolutely crazy!
Work has been pretty sucky, which has not been good for my mood as of late.  Also, my classes started on Monday, which has added yet another layer of stress to my life.  (Everytime these classes start, I think to myself, "Why am I doing this?")  I keep trying to tell myself after this semester, only 4 more classes to go and bachelors degree #2 will be under my belt.  Just gotta keep going I guess...
Also, I've been trying to get back on the workout plan and that isn't going so well.  I'm doing this "Couch to 5K" plan that a wonderful lady at work introduced me to.  The plan is to walk/run at varying intervals over a 2 month period.  So far it is pretty easy, just trying to get on an actual schedule is the difficult part.
This weekend has been pretty eventful so far though.  Yesterday I went to Ikea with my mom and then we went to an antique mall.  I got some great stuff for the wedding yesterday.  I scored a dozen blue ball jars for $14.  They are pint jars, which I think will look great next to a quart jar on our guest tables.  I also was able to pick up some vintage hankies for the ladies in my life.  My idea is to give my bridesmaids as well as our grandmothers and my mom a hankie for the day.  I also just bought our "guest book alternative" from Paper Jam Press...
I cannot wait to hang this above our bed until the wedding and then see it after with our guests names.  I think it will be a great reminder of the day and our lives together.

1 comment:

  1. couch to 5k? awesome! i have a bunch of friends doing it too.

    you're totally motivating me to get off my lazy hump and do something.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails