Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Bridesmaid dresses

This weekend I picked up my wedding dress and I also picked out some bridesmaid dress options.
It was really important for me to try the dresses on and make sure I felt comfortable in the options.  I woiuld never want my girls to wear dresses that they didn't like or feel comfortable in.
I can honestly say that I would 100% wear either of the two dresses I selected.  I still haven't decided on a color yet.  I tried the dress on in a navy blue, but they also come in dark plum color.  I think I may have the bridesmaids where the navy blue and my maid of honor wear the plum color?  What do you think?
1) Bill Levkoff, Style 380
2) Bill Levkoff, Style 675
With this option, I would have the seamstress cut that little drapey thing off and just make it a one should strap. 

All in all, I really loved these dresses and could see all my girls in them.  I love my bridesmaids and above all, I want them to feel beautiful and comfortable on our wedding day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails