Monday, January 10, 2011

Dinner Party: Planning

So, I've been mentioning that Danial and I are throwing a dinner party.  I guess its about time to give you more details about the party.

Danial and I were lucky enough to win an Annie Chun's dinner party.  Annie Chun's sent us a huge box of their natural Asian cuisine products: rice, noodles, and sauces.  The "party box" also included receipe options, chopsticks for our guests.  I was excited just opening the box.

So, not only do we get to throw a party for our friends and family, but we also get a chance to win $500.  This has got to be the easiest contest I've ever heard of: throw a dinner party, eat great food, have fun with your friends, and take pictures/videos.  Count me in!

It has been great to collaborate with Danial on this party and come up with some great ideas.  One of the first things we did was create our guest list and our invitations.  We used http://www.punchbowl.com/ to create the e-vites.  I really loved this website because it allows you to edit their current templates to your color choices.  It was also easy to add guest lists and keep track of who is coming and who hasn't even looked at your invitation yet.  (Pretty awesome stuff.)

Here are the e-vites that we sent out:



I will be doing some additional posts about the dinner party and the days leading up to it.  Next post will be decorating and organizing for the party.

2 comments:

  1. These invites are great! You're dinner party will be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute e-vites! I hope you have fun during the party.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails