Monday, January 3, 2011

My head is spinning

Okay, so I'm back to blogging, but getting back to the gym was a little harder than I expected it to be.  Let's just say that attempting to get to the 5:45 am spinning class is probably not my greatest idea.  I'm not going to give up though, there are two more early morning classes this week, so I will give it another shot later in the week.
It is only Janurary and I realize that this year may be one of the most challenging years yet.  This week my Internet Marketing class starts (only 4 more classes left until graduation #2).  This weekend I have a baby shower to attend.  Next weekend Danial and I are throwing a dinner party (more on this later).  Also, we realized that we need to book a DJ for the wedding soon and we also need to finalize our wedding party and start thinking about Save the Dates. 
You will notice a few different changes happening here over the next few weeks.  I am slowly learning HTML and bloggy design.  S-L-0-W-L-Y.  Please hang in there as these changes are made.
I stole a picture from my friend's Facebook page of Danial and I on Halloween.
Danial: Grease Monkey    Lindsay: Frenchman
This photo is the prime reason one of my goals for 2011 was to take more pictures.  I don't want to depend on others for my memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails