Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday Not-So-Funday

Sundays have become the day where I try to shove 3 days worth of stuff into one day.  Truthfully, its about 3 days worth of stuff in about 8 hours.  (Danial and I like to sleep in on Sundays.) 
Today's agenda includes, but is not limited to:
- Asian Market for decorations and goodies for our dinner party (more to come0
- Homework.  I am a huge procrastinator and I have one paper to write, a quiz to take and some online presentations to work out.
- Laundry.
- Clean and decorate house for dinner party
- Grocery store for food for the week
- Spend time with Danial.


Making lists used to make feel good, these days lists do nothing but make me anxious and make me want to throw in the towel.  But then....I watch this video and realize tomorrow is another day and tomorrow laundry may get done (or not).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails