Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Wedding updates

As previously discussed, life has been crazy.  Things are coming together and we are settling into our new "normal". 
As I type, I am sitting at home sick, with strep throat and a cold.  Yuck!  I was sick all Easter weekend and now two-days off work and I'm still not feeling 100%.  I can't wait to feel better.  I was just getting into a great routine of running and working out, now it will probably take me weeks to regain my strength and endurance because this cold is now in my chest too.
On to better news, we ordered our save the dates!
I found our save the dates on Etsy and by chance, the designers are local to Columbus, OH (even better). 
(Save the dates will be printed on brown craft paper and sent in a white envelope.)

The designers are Alaina and Joshua Cherup of Cheerupcherup on Etsy here.

We also purchased a custom stamp for our return address.  We plan to use it for our Save-the-dates, wedding invitations, and thank you's.  It was another Etsy find.  Seller is ampersandity available here on Etsy.  The item purchased is listed below and rather than try to fit our first and last name on the stamp, we kept it similar and are using just our first names (good for use before and after we are married).
We plan to use a brown ink pad for the address stamp.  I will also be attempting my best calligraphy to address each envelope, also in brown ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails